Frontpage 2000 will not load

Trying to load frontpage 2000 on to another pc as my other pc crashed.
Every time i try to load it says " Load Professional XP sevice pack 1 ( From
CD 1 )".
Im using windows XP and so was my other pc where it loaded no problem.
yours in frustration ( Any ideas ).
I have trawled microsoft site but cant find anytyhing.

Tom [Pepper] Willett

It Sounds like it's asking for the Office XP Professional disk.
--
===
Tom [Pepper] Willett