Free DVD Players?

Reaction score
Anyone know any good free dvd players? Stupidly, my motherboard came with intervideo suite - 5 dvd related programs - non of which offer dvd playback...??

At the moment a lot of the ones I find have adware and the like :(

Reaction score
Thanks Ian, I'll have a good look at it tomorrow. I've downloaded it and it looks pretty basic, but we'll see :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
If you're using Win XP, WMP10 offers pretty good DVD playback.

I use Cyberlink Power DVD 5 atm, which isn't actually free, but does come free with lots of optical drives and motherboards. And is very very good :)

I do think there's actually a V6.0 out now. I been using this one for years, I like it.

Reaction score
WMP does dvd? didn't know that. I'm still using 9 as I never bothered upgrading. I'll have a crack with that then too.

Reaction score
Power DVD does come free with some retail drive packages

Altho it aint the most recent version and is somewhat limited

Reaction score
I have got free dvd things before with stuff I've bought, I remember using them, but I can't think what? I've checked sound card, gfx cards, hard drive, disk drive and more, and it never came with them :confused:

Reaction score
meida player classic is a great free download, i use it and never had probs with it.

phazeddl.c*m have great free players just do a search in the top toolbar.

Gav

Ask a Question