    The small animated dog, fish , etc things that run all over your screen
    Yes I know
    tnx

    SLLD, Jun 11, 2005

  2. SLLD

    Susan Bugher Guest

    Susan Bugher, Jun 14, 2005

  3. SLLD

    SLLD Guest

    thank you

    SLLD, Jun 14, 2005
  4. SLLD

    SLLD Guest

    http://www.webmy.com/screenmate.html

    Screenmates may be a better name

    SLLD, Jun 14, 2005
  5. SLLD

    Frank Bohan Guest

    > SLLD wrote:
    >
    >> The small animated dog, fish , etc things that run all over your screen

    > How about a cat? Felix is cute. IMO ;)
    >
    > http://www.spaennare.se/linus.html
    >
    > http://www.spaennare.se/LINUS/felix21.exe
    >
    > Susan
    > --

    I have a rather amusing one called Sheep. I can't remember where it came
    from but I'll email it to anyone who wants it (116KB). Email me at
    . (remove the Xs)

    There's another one with the same name at
    http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000014081 but it's not the same one.

    ===

    Frank Bohan
    ¶ Women seldom show dimples to boys who have pimples.

    Frank Bohan, Jun 14, 2005
  6. SLLD

    Helen Guest

    "Frank Bohan" <> wrote in message

    > "Susan Bugher" <> wrote in message
    > > SLLD wrote:
    > >
    > >> The small animated dog, fish , etc things that run all over your

    screen

    > > How about a cat? Felix is cute. IMO ;)
    > >
    > > http://www.spaennare.se/linus.html
    > >
    > > http://www.spaennare.se/LINUS/felix21.exe
    > >
    > > Susan
    > > --

    > I have a rather amusing one called Sheep. I can't remember where it came
    > from but I'll email it to anyone who wants it (116KB). Email me at
    > . (remove the Xs)
    >
    > There's another one with the same name at
    > http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?500000014081 but it's not the same one.
    >
    > ===
    >
    > Frank Bohan
    > ¶ Women seldom show dimples to boys who have pimples.

    http://www.spaennare.se/linus.html
    Scroll down and you'll find "Sheep"....LOL! Cute!

    Helen, Jun 18, 2005