Free Busy information not replicating

Bob

I have an exchange 2003 system with two sites "Brisbane" and "Sydney". I
installed the first exchange server from the installation material and then
renamed the "Default first site name" to "Brisbane". I created the "Sydney"
site and moved one of my servers into it.

Now, when a user in Brisbane wants to schedule a meeting with collegues in
Sydney, there is no free/busy information displayed in Outlook for the
Sydney-based users.
Similarly, when a user in Sydney wants to schedule a meeting with collegues
in Brisbane, there is no free/busy information displayed in Outlook for the
Brisbane users.

Mail is being tansferred fine between the two sites.

The site-connector has "Disable public-folder referrals" unchecked.

What else do I need to do get the free busy information working?

Thanks

Bob

Mark Arnold [MVP]

[...]

Need to check whether you're replicating the data. I've used this
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/pr...ore/32dc1804-bbdb-4264-a947-7cad84c07dc0.mspx
in the past to refer people to a better understanding and
troubleshooting.

Bob

Hi Mark,

I read this guide.