Bargain Free Bounce Sample!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear PSD

Never knew that this was still around! Used to be on TV years ago. Have you ordered some??

Just a thought - if yu use fabric conditioner in the wash, you don't really need Bounce but it's good if you're out of fabric conditioner!!

Gabriella x

Reaction score
its free

course i have!

i got this free hugo boss sample today
but it wasnt that good
but its a nice idea to send it to some1!:)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I could get very irate here and suggest that you are implying it is a woman's place to do the washing... but I'm too much of a lady... and I've got housework to do :blush:

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Hey Gabriella, I see you have a new avatar....very nice. I actually thought about you today (funny really as I don't actually know you), I was looking through some new photos my dad has taken with his new camera...lots of really bright flowers, and you just sprang to mind. :)

Anyway, yet another great offer psd99, thanks for letting us know!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Thanks Cache-man!!! Quad found the new avatar for me and uploaded it - really pleased wth it!!!

Been in the garden this morning weeding and generally getting ready for the tubs and baskets to go in. Off to the garden centre later to see what I can find.

See you live in Grimsby - not that far from sunny Donny is it?? Often go to sunny Cleethorpes in the summer for a run out on a Sunday - nice if you can actually see the sea!! Had some good times there and picked up a few bargains on the Sunday market.

Bye for now

Gabriella x

Last edited:

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Thats right Gabriella, Grimsby isn't all that far from Doncaster.
Nice to see your starting to enjoy you planting this year. I wouldn't have a clue where to start...I only just know my daisies from my daffodils! lol. So we let our gardener take care of it all, he does a great job of keeping the place looking vibrant throughout the year.
Whilst I don't know an awful lot about flowers, I do like to photograph them..I'll post a few in the gallery for you, when I get around to selecting some of the best ones :)

Reaction score
hey Gabriella

nice avatar too love the eyes:)

my sunflowers are now 6inches tall!
they are still in a pot inside i mite plant em soon
i got some outside that seemed to have grown via the squirrels LOL:)
these ones are stronger than my potted ones

got strawberies this year yummmmmmmyyy cant wait they got flowers on them now
onions growing very small but getting there
potatoes starting too

i got broadbeans three types of marrow, turnips, beatroot, fenugreek, mint and cabbage

i do love gardening but i tell u its v hard work! i mean im watering the things for half hour easy every nite and cut the grass today took me 1 hour its soo long! but it does look good and ive always felt good abt making my garden look good

this year im taking and analysing pics week after week to see the changes im on week 2 today
and im seeing the difference slitely!

ill post the befores and afters soon on pcr!
dont think many ppl gona like them but still just from me to pcr!!!!

dont know where this ties in with a free bounce sample but ur new avatar inpsired me
psd99

Ask a Question