Fractal Design Define XL R2 Case

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Legit Reviews have taken a look at the Fractal Design Define XL R2 Case - here's a snippet:

"Full tower PC cases are quite abundant in the PC enthusiast market; each manufacturer trying to make that perfect case with not only features and functionality, but also style. Sweden based Fractal Design is no stranger with making good looking cases that are easy to work with, so today we are going to take a look at the Define XL R2 Full Tower Chassis.

The Define XL R2 is a great looking full tower case that comes in either Black Pearl (FD-CA-DEF-XL-R2-BL) or Titanium Grey (FD-CA-DEF-XL-R2-TI). Sporting a price tag of $129.99 shipped on Amazon for Black Pearl, and $124.76 shipped for the Titanium, it puts this full tower case at a very reasonable cost. The case that we’re going to look at today is the Titanium Grey version. We’ll take a look and see if this case has what it takes to be successful!"

fractal_design_define_xl_r2_23_550.jpg

Read more here.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I quite like that case ... Novatech have this case in stock for £106.00, give or take tuppence.

:)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Indeed, all of the Fractal Design cases look rather nice. :)

Ask a Question