FP2003 Marquee Question

G

Is there a limit to the number of characters that can be used in a marquee function that comes with FP2003? I am trying to figure out if it's based on font size and characteristic (i.e., bold, font, pt size?) or something else..

I want to add the following to the index page of a website and I am wondering if there are too many characters? or what... it seems that the marquee stops before it gets to the end of the text that I have typed .... and then doesn't move..

here is the text that I want to add

Some links might be broken... we are slowing moving to a new server, any questions, pls contact webmaster below..

the settings are

Direction: left; Speed delay 90; Speed Amount: 6 Behavior: slide Repeat: continuously; Font is Georgia, Bold, 14 pts. and I have a marquee background color of yellow.

PS: I have another marquee below that with other text... but not as many characters... font size is larger..

thanks...

Ask a Question