FP2003 - Link bar applied via DWT doesn't show text color change on click etc.

G

When using a theme applied to a DWT which in turn is attached to a page, if I set up a link bar, either using navigation or a link bar with custom links, and use the definitions of text color etc. set in the theme, no changes in text color show up in the link bars on the page when published - the text stays the same color regardless of Hover, Down etc. Normal text hyperlinks behave as defined. The graphics used in the theme for vertical link bars are GIF with transparent background. The graphic part of the link bar links change color OK during Hover and Down, but the text doesn't. Come to think of it, I can't see where I can define a change in color of the text in the link bars in theme|Modify. It's an older theme, modified. Any ideas, please?

Regards,

Dan

S

Stefan B Rusynko

Check your theme link colors and save as a new theme name after any changes
Format Theme Customize Colors - More Colors

--

| When using a theme applied to a DWT which in turn is attached to a page, if I set up a link bar, either using navigation or a link
bar with custom links, and use the definitions of text color etc. set in the theme, no changes in text color show up in the link
bars on the page when published - the text stays the same color regardless of Hover, Down etc. Normal text hyperlinks behave as
defined. The graphics used in the theme for vertical link bars are GIF with transparent background. The graphic part of the link
bar links change color OK during Hover and Down, but the text doesn't. Come to think of it, I can't see where I can define a change
in color of the text in the link bars in theme|Modify. It's an older theme, modified. Any ideas, please?
|
| Regards,
|
| Dan

Ask a Question