    there a way around this problem?

    Thanks,
    Fred

    Fred, Feb 17, 2005

  2. Fred

    AlCamp Guest

    Fred,
    Try "formatting on the fly".
    In your query behind the combobox, the PartNo and Measure1 column would
    look like this...
    PtNo : Val(Format([PartNo],"#"))
    and
    Meas1 : Val(Format([Measure1], "#.00"))
    and the same for the third field.

    That should do it...
    hth
    Al Camp

    AlCamp, Feb 17, 2005

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Thanks Al, worked like a charm although I had to get rid of the Val to make
    it work:

    like this,
    PtNo : Format ([PartNo]), "#0.000")

    Fred