FORMAT CELLS ALIGNMENT

I have Excel 2000 SR-1. Using Format, Cells, Alignment, I can type
infromation at 0Degrees (normal typing), or anythig from 90 degrees to -90
degrees. I need to type stuff at 180 degrees, in otherwords, up side down.

Thanks in advance for your help.

David McRitchie

Not available. If it does not become available with the Vista operating system
you'll have an even longer wait. It is a bit tricky because the printing has to
go backwards, but that is supported on PCs so that's once step closer.

Unbelievable but you would think it a lot easier to implement on a PC.
since they should be more graphical and GUI oriented.

--HTH

Jim Rech

Since Excel only supports -90 to 90 you need to find another way. You might
try using a picture of the cell which you can orient anyway you want.
Select the cell and copy it. Select another cell, hold the Shift key down,
click the Edit menu and pick Paste Picture.

--
Jim
"MPJ, the floor-plan-man" <MPJ, the