Form shows ID, not values

Reaction score
Hi! I've searched this forum for an hour or so, and while I'm sure there is an answer out there somewhere, I haven't found it. I used to work in Access all the time...about a decade ago.

I am creating a database to hold student and parent contact info, plus the student's grade and teacher name. I have an entry form with a list box where one can select the teacher. The list box has 4 fields: ID, Title, FirstName, LastName. The Row Source looks like this:

SELECT [StaffList].[ID], [StaffList].[Title], [StaffList].[FirstName], [StaffList].[Last Name] FROM StaffList ORDER BY [Last Name], [FirstName];

But when I select a teacher from the list, only the ID stays visible.

Do I need to add something to my query? Can I add an Unbounded text box with some sort of expression to display the Teacher's title and name (Mrs. Judy Teacherson)? Can I change the properties of my List Box to show all 4 columns instead of just the Key? My brain has been befuddled by children: Access is harder to pick back up on than I had thought.
Please help?

Ask a Question