For sale: FX5600 AGP 256Mb Video card

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ok.

1) Have you still got my address?
2) Do you want a CD with latest Nvidia drivers on?
3) I shall wrap it up in the morning
4) And then I'll get my daughter to go to post office and post it

Reaction score
Ok ;)

1) I dont know... but i can just write a cheque and post it to "Flops, London"... right?
2) It's OK - we got them here :)
3) Cool
4) Even better... (if you can have it on the delivery service that means it gets here friday, for a couple quid or so more i'll take that one... if the included one dosen't mean it will that is...)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Ok ;)

1) I dont know... but i can just write a cheque and post it to "Flops, London"... right?

No you can't, lol, but you could post it to The Cutty Sark, it'd get to me then.

If you've lost it I'll PM it to you, let me know.

4) Even better... (if you can have it on the delivery service that means it gets here friday, for a couple quid or so more i'll take that one... if the included one dosen't mean it will that is...)

Eh?

Standard Royal mail delivery in price, £30.00, Royal Mail Special Delivery add £3.00 - what you want?

And Faye said she can go to the Post Office tomorrow so it will be on it's way.

Reaction score
Lol...

i think it would be easier if you just PMd me your addy :)

As for delivery - if standard gets it here for Friday, great. If not then i'll take special so it does...

Do you want to let me know tomorrow how it's sent - and i'll post you a cheque? or you want PayPal?

Ask a Question