For next loop suddenly not working, any ideas?

M

Mark Stephens

I have a for x = 1 to 50 construct running, but for some explicable reason it is suddenly ignoring the upper limit and just carrying on past it which wrecks the code, any ideas what could cause this to happen?

Am turning in now so wont be able to respond until tomorrow with any more info but any suggestions gratefully accepted as it is rather mystifying!

Thanks, Mark

M

Mark Stephens

Hi Claus, that's unfortunately not practical as there's an awful lot of it,with lots of sub routines branching off the main code. If it is running fine between the for next loop then I don't really see how it could be the culprit, it just does not stop looping at the specified next.

M.

M

Mark Stephens

I have a for x = 1 to 50 construct running, but for some explicable reason it is suddenly ignoring the upper limit and just carrying on past it which wrecks the code, any ideas what could cause this to happen?

Am turning in now so wont be able to respond until tomorrow with any more info but any suggestions gratefully accepted as it is rather mystifying!

Thanks, Mark

Tanks for your help I've solved the issue it was a stupid error (as usual!)

Ask a Question