For Music Buffs

Reaction score
Here is some free software for music buffs , enjoy:bow:

[FONT=&quot]Superb Music Notation Software That's Powerful And Free[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Posted: 30 Dec 2012 11:31 PM PST[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]If you've never come across music notation software before, think of it as a word processor where the blank pages contain staves (those sets of 5 parallel lines), onto which you compose music by placing notes.

Professional composition software such as Sibelius and Finale are pretty costly, but Finale also makes a free product called Notepad available. Although it's limited to allowing you to compose for only 8 instruments, it's still more than powerful enough for just about every amateur musician. You can even import MIDI files downloaded from the internet, to edit and play.

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/superb-music-notation-software-thats-powerful-and-free.htm

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I can play the first six notes of Jingle Bells on my guitar. May help me with the rest of it, err, do I need to be able to actually read music? :)

:cool:

Reaction score
I have visit and there are vast info about music, i like to make music like remix etc. But i am not aware about its softwares i think this software 'll give me good help me.

Reaction score
I have visit and there are vast info about music, i like to make music like remix etc. But i am not aware about its softwares i think this software 'll give me good help me.

:thumb: Glad I could be of help:bow:

Ask a Question