Flops' Travels

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i forgot about adding my comments

flopps, i must say it was well worth downloading, i loved the commentary, could have done with a little more but what you did say was funny

i think the best bit was when the prodigy was on and you kept doing the 'boing' i cant help but do it myslef when i hear that song lol

:thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Downloading this now, so I'll give it a watch tomorrow morning :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Would have loved to have seen this mate but me connections too slow .

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Thanks Flopps, for the copy.

It is sitting here ready to watch. I watch a lot of DVDs when I get the chance. Sadly I don't get much time anymore.

What kind of music are you into then?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
psd99 said:
How many gigabytes is that in total?

I have not the first faintest clue :confused:

There's around 950 albums there and if each one averaged 500Mb and we allowed for many being double CD's or more, I'd estimate around 500Gb in cda/wav form.

I've only recently finished converting most of them to mp3 and that's coming up as just 90Gb.

So looking at things like that, putting 1000 music albums onto the latest generation of mp3/m4a players will leave lots of room to spare :)

I have another box full of CD's as well, the ones I use for the Disco :D

Reaction score
DAMN! That is a LOT of music.

Why would one album be 500mb? Are they in wav format?

Sometime in the future I am going to send out dvdr's to you but I already have some of your music. (see the picture attached)

So as you say 90gbs I think I am around half way towards all of your current music.

The problem here is working out what album I got from you and which ones I need, that could become cofusing what do you think?

p.s I thought twice about posting a picture don't think I will for now. :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
psd99 said:
DAMN! That is a LOT of music.

You should see the cassettes & vinyl :D

Why would one album be 500mb? Are they in wav format?

Nope, they be in cda format, which measures much the same as wav and your average CD will be about 500Mb, that's why.

Sometime in the future I am going to send out dvdr's to you but I already have some of your music. (see the picture attached)

So as you say 90gbs I think I am around half way towards all of your current music.

I think not. One DVD-R holds around 4.5Gb of data.

So by my reckoning to store half my collection in mp3 format you're going to need about 10 DVD's. I'm sure I never sent you 10 DVD's did I?

If I did I need me bumps felt :lol: Consider yerself lucky then, I musta been feeling generous that day ;)

The problem here is working out what album I got from you and which ones I need, that could become cofusing what do you think?

p.s I thought twice about posting a picture don't think I will for now. :)

What do I think? I think you better work it out yerself, totally up to you mate because in the nicest possible way, I don't really give a monkeys ;) :)

The offer's there but I ain't baby-sitting anyone.

And yes, don't post the pic, have a glass of water and a lie down :)

Reaction score
lol

you did send me out 10 dvdrs! :)

I must admit I was a bit shocked. I shall devise a list for you then at some point. When I get a minute to myself or make that 2 minutes! :(

I'm listening to a song from your collection right now Summer Breeze - Isley Brothers
I love this tune and I am dreaming about the summer!! :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
sssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh..............

this is, strictly speaking, illegal ;)

PM me in future ;)

I remember now though I think it was when you bought the I-Home from me, I figured you needed a few tunes to go with it :D

Reaction score
Why do you think I didn't post a picture? Ahh relax Flopps there's people out there breaking the law in worse ways.

You got Doctors in hospitals using knifes on people to scum on the street using knives. Of course the scum are indeed the ones breaking the law.

Ask a Question