Flight simulator 2004 will not start

G

I need help with a new game I bought. It’s the game Flight simulator 2004. After having completed the full installation successfully the game will simply not start. The disk 4 is in the CD drive as required and when I attempt to start the game the cd start spinning I see the Flight simulator page flash on the screen and then nothing else happens. The computer works fine with any other programs. I have downloaded and installed the most recent video card driver from ATI with no luck
I'm well above the pre-requisite for the computer. here is what I have: The proc. is a 1.7 GHZ intel, Windows XP, hard d. 37.2GB, ram 256M and video card radeon 7200 Ver. 6.14.10.6404. Can anyone help me?

K

Katy

I need help with a new game I bought. It’s the game Flight simulator 2004. After having completed the full installation successfully the game will simply not start. The disk 4 is in the CD drive as required and when I attempt to start the game the cd start spinning I see the Flight simulator page flash on the screen and then nothing else happens. The computer works fine with any other programs. I have downloaded and installed the most recent video card driver from ATI with no luck.
I'm well above the pre-requisite for the computer. here is what I have: The proc. is a 1.7 GHZ intel, Windows XP, hard d. 37.2GB, ram 256M and video card radeon 7200 Ver. 6.14.10.6404. Can anyone help me?

Have a look at the FAQ below, hope it helps...

---
All the Best
Katy Pluta, FS_MVP

FS FAQ at http://www.simflight.com

Visit Project Magenta!
http://www.projectmagenta.com

B

baker

I need help with a new game I bought. It’s the game Flight simulator
2004. After having completed the full installation successfully the game
will simply not start. The disk 4 is in the CD drive as required and
when I attempt to start the game the cd start spinning I see the Flight
simulator page flash on the screen and then nothing else happens. The
computer works fine with any other programs. I have downloaded and
installed the most recent video card driver from ATI with no luck.
I'm well above the pre-requisite for the computer. here is what I have:
The proc. is a 1.7 GHZ intel, Windows XP, hard d. 37.2GB, ram 256M and
video card radeon 7200 Ver. 6.14.10.6404. Can anyone help me?

Ram is cheap get another 256megs as FS uses a lot of memory!

Ask a Question