fingerprint and password

does anyone know how to put a password on as well as a fingerprint scanning
thing? bcause i dont want my brother to get into my computer and his
fingerprint works as well as mine so i want to put a passord on
aswell......pls reply thanx

Charlene Shepard [MSFT]

If you are using a fingerprint reader to log on to Windows, your fingerprint
is linked to your Windows password. This should prevent your brother from
gaining access to your computer. The software that comes with the
fingerprint reader will walk you through setting up the fingerprints you
want to use and linking them to your passwords. You can find more
information about fingerprint readers here:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/features/fingerprint.mspx

Charlene

--
Charlene Shepard
Windows User Assistance Team

"fingerprint and passwords" <fingerprint and
news:[email protected]...