    user experience!

    Help appreciated

    John baker

    JHB, Jul 13, 2012

  2. Rick Fisher's Find and Replace used to be available from
    http://www.rickworld.com. I have no business connection with Rick, other
    than being a long-time user of his product. It finds specified text strings
    just about anywhere in your Access database application (not in the data),
    but just to be certain, double-check that it looks in macros, too -- that
    would not matter, nor be of interest to me, since I do not use macros, only
    VBA*.

    * yes, I acknowledge that for Access web apps, it is
    necessary to use data macros

    It's not free, but I've found it worth the relatively minor cost many times
    over.

    --
    Larry Linson
    Microsoft Office Access MVP