FINDING INVOICE FUNCTION ON EXCEL 2002

BRIAN

THERE IS A AUTOMATIC INVOICE FUNCTION UNDER TOOLBAR ON
EXCEL 2000. I CANT FIND IT IN EXCEL 2002. IS IT GONE? IF
NOT, HOW DO I GET IT.

Norman Harker

Hi Brian!

Posted to worksheet functions:

Do a search for Invoice.xlt.

Start > Search for Files or Folders
Invoice.xlt

If you can't find it then you can download from:

http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx?CTT=6&Origin=EC790020111033

Do a search for invoice as there are a few alternatives

Best not to post to more than one group or to post in all upper case:

Chip Pearson
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/newposte.htm

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)

Gord Dibben

Brian

The Sales Invoice template included with XL2002(XP) has no such feature. It
is a very basic template.

Earlier versions of Excel had an INVOICE.XLT which has the "customize" feature
and other features like the Auto-numbering Add-in the 2002 is lacking.

INVOICE.XLT was provided for MS Office by Village Software.

You can purchase($29.95US)a version which functions with 97, 2000 and 2002
from Village Software if you choose.

http://www.villagesoft.com/Products/FastStarts/FS_Necessary.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

Ken Wright

As per your other identical post....

Just hit File / New and then go to the Spreadsheet Solutions tab. If this
doesn't look like the old one and you want to retain that, then find someone
with a copy of Invoice.xlt on their machine, copy it and paste it into whatever
folder has all the other *.xlt files on your machine.