Find where Sp2 is

Daj

From: "Daj" <[email protected]>
Subject: SP2
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:12 AM

Where do I find where it says I have Sp2. I got the disk a long time ago and updated to SP2 with no
problems. I went to Microsoft download center today to check If I was up to date, when It checked my
computer it gave me SP1 critical up dates to down load. I never had this problem before. Why am I
getting SP1 updates and not SP2 updates? I am supposed to have SP2. I have Update set to download at
11:00 AM. I don't leave computer on all nite, at 11:00am today I never got an download. It's set to
let me know when it is ready to do so. Also at Download site it is set to 3:00am, I changed it to
11:00am and it changed back to 3:00am. I never had this problem before either. Sure need help!
Thanks to all who can or try to help me.

Daj

Daj

Ok I find SP2 as it should be. I understand that critical updates are set to download today 4-12-05
any one know what the approx. time they will be ready to be downloaded?
Thanks. Daj

Miss Perspicacia Tick

From: "Daj" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 11:12 AM

Where do I find where it says I have Sp2. I got the disk a long time
ago and updated to SP2 with no problems. I went to Microsoft download
center today to check If I was up to date, when It checked my
computer it gave me SP1 critical up dates to down load. I never had
this problem before. Why am I getting SP1 updates and not SP2
updates? I am supposed to have SP2. I have Update set to download at
11:00 AM. I don't leave computer on all nite, at 11:00am today I
never got an download. It's set to let me know when it is ready to do
so. Also at Download site it is set to 3:00am, I changed it to
11:00am and it changed back to 3:00am. I never had this problem
before either. Sure need help! Thanks to all who can or try to help
me.
Daj

SP1 has nothing whatsoever to do with Windows - the SP1 you're seeing is for
the NET Framework which is something totally different (at least this is me
staring into my crystal ball...)

Daj

Your right! There were 7 critical updates including the SP1 update, I updated all.
Thanks, Daj

Ken Blake

In
Where do I find where it says I have Sp2.

There are many ways. Perhaps the easiest is to hold down the
Windows key and press Pause/Break. It will say "Service Pack 2"
there if you have it.

Miss Perspicacia Tick

Daj said:
Your right! There were 7 critical updates including the SP1 update, I
updated all. Thanks, Daj

Argh!!! Won't people ever learn?! I am going to keep repeating myself until
people get this into their thick skulls: -

Your: - Possessive adjectival form of the pronoun 'you' - "my house is the
first one on your right"
You're: - Contractual form of 'you are' "you're right"

Now, please correct your posting using the correct form. Unless, of course,
you really /did/ mean something on my right... Which I don't believe you
did...

Ken Blake

In
Miss Perspicacia Tick said:
Your: - Possessive adjectival form of the pronoun 'you' - "my
house
is the first one on your right"
You're: - Contractual form of 'you are' "you're right"

"Contractual" is an adjective meaning "pertaining or relating to
a contract." It has nothing at all to do with contractions.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.