Final year project

asj

Rob S. Pierre said:
According to my information MPX-series definetely
has **no** JVM installed. Make a google-research.

i did a check...it does have java. direct from motorola:
http://www.motorola.com/mediacenter/news/detail/0,,3869_3244_23,00.html

it makes sense for it to have that to take advantage of the
overwhelming number of apps available for MIDP 1 (and soon MIDP 2).

like i said though, i doubt it's as good as the nokia 9500 and has the
new Personal Profile (PP) of J2ME ("Xlets"):
http://www.jroller.com/page/kalimantan/20040328#xlet_to_midlet_move_over

Rob S. Pierre

asj said:
"Rob S. Pierre" <[email protected]> wrote in message

i did a check...it does have java. direct from motorola:
http://www.motorola.com/mediacenter/news/detail/0,,3869_3244_23,00.html

it makes sense for it to have that to take advantage of the
overwhelming number of apps available for MIDP 1 (and soon MIDP 2).

like i said though, i doubt it's as good as the nokia 9500 and has the
new Personal Profile (PP) of J2ME ("Xlets"):
http://www.jroller.com/page/kalimantan/20040328#xlet_to_midlet_move_over

OK. Let's wait and see.
Wireless magazin "Connect" showed a data-sheet indicating that
MPx100 has no JVM on board.

Tim Tyler

Chris Tacke said:
Due to the lawsuit, Microsoft couldn't include a JVM if they wanted to, so
it's up to the OEM.

You refer to the lawsuit that's just been settled?