File and Folder Tasks

G

I am in the MY PHOTOS folder of my desktop. I select a photo to email to a recipient. I click on the appropriate line in FILE AND FOLDER TASKS. My computer attempts to log on to MSN.com They are no longer my internet service provider. I have Roadrunner open and I have OUTLOOK EXPRESS open. How do I get FILE AND FOLDER TASKS to send the photo I have selected to OUTLOOK EXPRESS ?

T

Tom

Dar Novak said:
I am in the MY PHOTOS folder of my desktop. I select a photo to email to a recipient. I click on the appropriate line in FILE AND FOLDER TASKS. My computer attempts to log on to MSN.com They are no longer my internet service provider. I have Roadrunner open and I have OUTLOOK EXPRESS open. How do I get FILE AND FOLDER TASKS to send the photo I have selected to OUTLOOK EXPRESS ?

I am unsure by what you mean when trying to use "File and Folder tasks" (because I don't see a mailto line in that column of explorer)? Try right clicking on the Photo, or anything you wish to mail, and choose "Send To". In the next scroll down list, choose "Mail Recipient", and then you will get an email prompt that only needs the address line filled in, and whatever subject line and message you want to add. Also, you may want to be sure that you new ISP provider is setup in your Outlook Express and/or, that it is the default mailing client.

Ask a Question