    Is there a program or tip that can make my downloads
    faster? I'm using XP Pro on IE.
    Thanks for your time.

    Pete, May 8, 2004

  2. You could try a download accelerator like DAP 7.0. There is a free version
    and a pay version. What this does is locates multiple sites for the download
    thus, theoretically, reducing download time. it is available from
    www.speedbit.com

    --
    John Barnett MVP
    Associate Expert

    John Barnett MVP, May 8, 2004

  3. Pete

    Skip Guest

    http://www.tweakxp.com/performance_tweaks.aspx

    Try above site...Are you talking downloading from
    internet? If you are using a dial-up ISP(internet service
    provider) you would need to upgrade to DSL or Cable for
    faster download speeds....Good luck.

    Skip, May 8, 2004
  4. Pete

    Guest Guest