Bargain Far Cry Going Cheap !!!!!

Reaction score
http://www.play.comurrently selling Far Cry for the Pc (dvd-rom) for £14.99 it was £24.99 last week when i purchased it, but when i checked my shopping history with them, the good folks at play had charged me the reduced price for it. Hats off to the fair traders at play.com. If you haven't already got it then i reckon it's a steal.

Kye

Reaction score
play.com are amazing! mostly there games are the same price else where, maybe slightly lower in some cases, but no and then they do a new game real cheap...warhammer 40k Dawn of War was £17.99 when it first came out!

the free delivery is good as well. im buying some books from there soon :D

i think if somone does not have farcry, its because they dont have the PC too play it. if they do have the PC...then i dont even wanna think about it.

Reaction score
I do not have far cry... I do have a PC to play it on... But i don't even know what it is about...

I play most of my games on PS2 now, anyway...

Reaction score
lol - why would you buy COD German Version in UK? No wonder it's cheap

EDIT - Unless you can either speak fluent German. Or are German.

Reaction score
farcry is comming free with orders over £35 from crucial - well that is how i got my copy last week.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
farcry is comming free with orders over £35 from crucial - well that is how i got my copy last week.
Thats a bit of a bargain! Basically a free copy with most memory orders :eek:

Its a very worthwhile game, so if anyone needs some memory nows the time to get it ;)

Ask a Question