failed to register

Discussion in 'Microsoft Outlook Installation' started by Guest, Sep 10, 2004.

    how do i get this to work.. it says reinstall or run regsvr32.exe vb script.
    dll the key displayname is either missing of has an incorrect value

    Guest, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Hi Karen,
    please search the script.dll
    After this

    1.. Click Start, click Run, type command in the Open box, and then click
    OK.
    2.. At the MS-DOS prompt, type cd\windows\system, and then press ENTER.
    3.. At the next prompt, type regsvr32 vbscript.dll, and then press ENTER.
    4.. After you receive the following message, type exit at the prompt, and
    then press ENTER:
    Dll register server in vbscript.dll succeeded.

    5.. Restart your computer, and then start Outlook.
    --
    Gestern gings noch, ICH habe nichts gemacht! ;-)

    AndreasRoeder, Sep 10, 2004

    still not working it says the regsvr32vbscript.dll, is not recognized as an
    internal or external cammand operable program or batch file

    Guest, Sep 10, 2004