Failed posting in Discussion Forum

G

I created discussion forum from Frontpage 2000 wizard. When posting, I received eror message "FrontPage Error
User: please report details to this site's webmaster.
Webmaster: please see the server's application event log for more details.

When I view the event viewer this message is displayed " Error 2001d Message. Theme path doesn't exist "inmotion not found

Please someone help me how to troubleshoot this error.

S

Stefan B Rusynko

And?
Have you checked if the theme you are using (look like it is named inmotion) is properly applied to all pages
- Open the online server based DW and reapply the theme as a default to all pages

--

| I created discussion forum from Frontpage 2000 wizard. When posting, I received eror message "FrontPage Error.
| User: please report details to this site's webmaster.
| Webmaster: please see the server's application event log for more details. "
|
| When I view the event viewer this message is displayed " Error 2001d Message. Theme path doesn't exist "inmotion not found"
|
| Please someone help me how to troubleshoot this error.

G

I have checked and the theme is applied to all pages. Now I don't think that the theme giving the problem as when I created the discussion forum with no theme, I still got the same error message. Furthermore the message regarding the theme in the event viewer is only a warning not an error. This morning I tried submitted a posting using the same web page and the warning regarding the theme not appeared but still the posting failed.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Are you publishing the site to a server that has the FP extensions via FP's http mode, as in
http://www.yourdomainname.com ?

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

farith said:
I have checked and the theme is applied to all pages. Now I don't think that the theme giving the
problem as when I created the discussion forum with no theme, I still got the same error message.
Furthermore the message regarding the theme in the event viewer is only a warning not an error. This
morning I tried submitted a posting using the same web page and the warning regarding the theme not
appeared but still the posting failed.

G

The problem solved after I uninstall my FP Server extension and reinstall it back and reconfigure the site
Anyway I would like to thank you all for your help

Ask a Question