    make sure the column names are the exact same and they are. This is the first
    time this has happened and I would like to fix the problem before I have to
    import more data next month. Any suggestions.

    Annamal, Apr 8, 2010

  2. Annamal

    afolabia Guest

    What are you using to separate one field from the other (tab, comma, semi
    colon, etc)? It sounds like you have your delimited field somewhere in the
    data you are importing (tab, comma, semi colon, etc) in your data.

    Try using the quotation field (" or ') preferably the double quote when
    specifying your delimiter during import; this will align your data.

    afolabia, May 18, 2010