Exporting Mailing Labels for others to use...Problems, HELP!

I have created a report that utilizes mailing labels (Avery 5260 to be
exact). I want to be able to create a report that I can email to others to
use the lables. However, the other individuals don't have MS Access. This
is where the problems begin.

I tried to export the report to a .rtf format as everybody has a basic word
processor that can read an rtf file. But the mailing labels do not line up
properly on the sheet when called into a word processor.

I then figured I would try to convert the report to a .pdf file. I d/l
PDF995 and tried to print the report to the .pdf file. Although much better
than the .rtf file, the labels still do not line up properly on the sheet.

I am now out of ideas. There _MUST_ be a way to export a mailing label
report so that others who do not have Access can view and print the labels.

BTW...If I print the labels from Access, the sheet prints *perfectly*.
Everything lines up correctly and the lables look great. But, it is useless
if I cannot get the labels into the hands of others who do not have Access.

Thanks.

Duane Hookom

If users have Word, you can send the file as a comma or tab delimited text.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP

message