    E-Double Guest

    Is there some way to allow Outlook 2002 to export to a
    VCard file format ( i.e. *.vcf file ) ?

    E-Double, Feb 9, 2004

  2. For individual items, use File | Save As. There also are a couple of tools
    that can do bulk export of contact and calendar data as vCard and iCal
    files. See http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2003/up030723.htm#bulkvcard

    --
    Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
    Author of

    Sue Mosher [MVP], Feb 10, 2004

  3. E-Double

    joshua bell

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    hey,

    I was exporting my All outlook contacts to vCard format. I found, there are numerous way to export your all MS Outlook contacts to vCard format but the bulk conversion limitation is with all manual process. My contact list was too long so i was not interesting in the all manual process. Finally i got a free vCard converter tool that's proven piece-of-cake for me.

    It's gave me my all outlook contacts in vCard format.

    let`s try and see its results

    joshua bell, Sep 8, 2011