export rules

Hans

Vista, Windows Mail
Hello,
is it possible to export the rules, in order to import them on another pc?

Regards, Hans

Gary VanderMolen

I believe there are registry keys that store the rules. But a better way
to do it is to use this third party utility:

http://www.staticbackup.com/windows-mail-backup/

It is free to use during a 20 day trial period.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)