Excel Training in the UK

G

Anybody know of a really good training company in the UK that can teach REALLY advanced Excel (of the type that would appeal to users of this website) plus good VBA training? I want something more that half-hearted course where you often know more than the 'lecturer'.

Thanks
Peter

B

Bill Manville

Peter said:
Anybody know of a really good training company in the UK that can teach REALLY advanced Excel (of the type that would appeal to users of this website) plus good VBA training? I want something more that half-hearted course where you often know more than the 'lecturer'.

Hi Peter

I co-wrote an advanced Excel/VBA course for QA who are based in Swindon and have training centres
in London and elsewhere in the UK.

I believe it to be one of the best courses around.
I have not been asked to teach it myself recently, but I believe the people who are
doing the training are very good.
QA have high standards and have won several awards as best UK training company.

For details go to www.qa.com and search for course WNXLPG5.

It is Excel 2000 based currently, but is equally applicable to later versions.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England

G

Thanks for the response Bill.

I’ve added Qa.com to my favourites.

Unfortunately the course you suggest is 5 days and £1,500, but looks great. I may consider it down the line. Self employed people like me need to watch the time and costs commitments! I'll do a 2 day thing to start.

Thanks again
Peter

Ask a Question