    Is there any way to retrieve an unsaved excel file ? I accidentally closed my
    spreadsheet and Excel did not prompt me to save my information. What can I
    do?

    Guest, Jun 24, 2005

    Nick Hodge Guest

    Myra

    Unlikely, but what version of excel? If it is excel XP (2002) or 2003,
    check out the folder in Tools>options....>Autosave and look in this folder
    for a randomly named file. Try to open this via Excel.

    It's a long shot but may work if you haven't worked in Excel since.

    If this doesn't work the answer is no, sorry

    --
    HTH
    Nick Hodge

    Nick Hodge, Jun 29, 2005