Excel: Narrow print area to wrap to 2nd "column" on page

If, for example, I have a spreadsheet that is only half a page wide but is
six pages long, I would like to be able to have the group of columns wrap
over to the second half of the page so it prints a full page wide and only 3
pages long.

Jim Cone

There is nothing built-in that will do that.
You can paste into Word and use its Columns feature, write a macro
or consider a commercial alternative.
See the Excel add-in "Side by Side" ,by yours truly, at...
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"wood nerd"
<[email protected]>