excel multiple files saved in 1 file

Reaction score
Just adding on to this, help!?!?

Hey everyone!

I'm doing something completely similar to what this person had to accomplish. However, how can I accomplish this with multiple workbooks with different sheet names. They all come from the first sheet, they all just happened to be named differently. Is there a way to just call out the first sheet? Any help would greatly be appreciated!! Thanks so much!!

Mike

seanyeap said:
Dear Dave Peterson,
Yep, it was typo error, anyway,thanks a lot.

Regards,
sea

--

Reaction score
Thanks that helps out a lot!!

Except 1 more thing, instead of copying a range, I want to copy 4 specific cells out of each worksheet and put those into rows of a new workbook or worksheet. Is there a way that I can manipulate this code to do that thanks!

R

Ron de Bruin

Except 1 more thing, instead of copying a range, I want to copy 4
specific cells out of each worksheet

Next to each other in one row or below each other ?

A

aaron.kempf

wow you're friggin crazy man

use a database

excel shouldn't be used for data entry lol

Reaction score
I would use a database in this situation and that's where things are ending up. I was given 2500 files all entered into excel workbooks. It was my job to pull out the important information for the database by any means possible. I wasn't about to sit down and manually type them in, so that's why I came here.

Ask a Question