Excel Excel Formula Dilema

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and would greatly appreciate anyone's help or advice with the following problem I am having.

I have a spreadsheet were I have 100 cells (100 %) of which I would like to enter certain text into a percentage of those cells e.g. the word FREE input into 75% of the cells and the word full into 25% of the cells. I would like to know how I can input these automatically into the range the specified percentage of times. And will it change every time I change the percentage value.

I have spent 2 weeks of my limited knowledge time trying to figure this out so any help would be invaluable to me.

Thank You anyone !!!!!!!!

Reaction score
A sample image of a Worksheet with 10 cells is attached. Check the cell formulas to implement this method to 100 cells on your worksheet.

Attachments

• FREEFULL.jpg
    FREEFULL.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 183
Reaction score
Apr Pillai,

I will try this tonight and I shall let you know how I get on. I greatly appreciate your feedback and advice it a lot more than I would have known.

Thank you.

Peter

Ask a Question