Excel Closes But Still Running in Task Manager

Discussion in 'Microsoft Excel Crashes' started by wolf, Sep 28, 2003.

  1. wolf

    wolf Guest

    Hi,

    I always delete it in this case from the process tab.

    Wolf

    instance of Excel you get
    >the Excel window, but the workbook
    >does not open.
    >
    >I'm using Win XP and Office XP with all the latest

    service packs installed

    wolf, Sep 28, 2003

  2. wolf

    cb Guest

    I do to. I was hoping there may be a fix for the problem however.

    cb, Sep 29, 2003