Excel Book

thomas wald

What is a good book that will teach me EXCEL most math and business formulas
and functions. I need a book that will explain each formula how its being
used and the functions. I have a little knowledge of EXCEL and need more
because the job ads are requesting a greater knowledge of excell

Tom G.

thomas wald

I have his book on formulas but he does not explain the formulas all he does
is give you the layout without an explanation what the the fiels are and how
they are used. Thanks any other books Johns book is of no help to me

Bob Phillips

If John's book is of no help there is a problem, it is recognised as the
leader in this field.

Amedee Van Gasse

thomas wald shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel.newusers:
I have his book on formulas but he does not explain the formulas all
he does is give you the layout without an explanation what the the
fiels are and how they are used. Thanks any other books Johns book is
of no help to me "Tom Ogilvy" <[email protected]> wrote in message

You must have a different book! Are you absolutely 100% sure your book
is the same as the one on the website???