Excel Excel 2007 SP2 Objects Resize automatically when running VBA code

Reaction score
Ok this is a very wierd problem I'm getting in Excel for some reason objects resize when running the code. I made this workbook on Excel 2007 SP1 and it was working fine the company upgrade to SP2 has me stumped. What the code basically does is resource charts and add data to the sheet. For some reason the charts would resize even a textbox that is not affected by the code would resize. Trying to pin the error causing it, is almost impossible as running the code step by step would not result to this problem. Also adding pause breaks to a part in the sub would prevent the error. My workaround which is super wierd was turn on Screenupdating, select the sheet then turn off screenupdating and the object would not resize. These events have to be bundled as only turning on the screenupdate would not solve the problem or selecting the sheet on their own. Has anyone stumbled on this error? I feel really stupid on telling my boss that a screeupdating would solve the problem.​

Ask a Question