Excel 2007 Numerical Column Headers

Excel 2007 numeric column headers

My column headers are showing as numeric instead of alphabetic - the only
help I can find online is pre-2007...where's the setting for 2007? Functions
are now EXTEMELY unintuitive...

Tyro

Office Button/Excel Options/Formulas/Working with formulas - uncheck R1C1
Reference Style

Tyro

"Excel 2007 numeric column headers" <Excel 2007 numeric column
news:[email protected]...

Excel 2007 numeric column headers

Not unless somebody at work messed with my computer (which is possible). If
it's set up that way for a particular spreadsheet that I open, will it check
it?

(it worked by the way - Thanks!)

Tyro

No, R1 C1 Reference Style is Excel level, not workbook level. If if were a
workbook/worksheet option, Excel would state so.