i have pentium4 sp2 norton antivirus
an error occurs when i try to open the facebook or hi5. just
when i write www.facebook.com
the error is explorer applicationerror the exception unknown
exception 0x0eedfade occurs in the application at location
0x7c812a5b

Reaction score
Hiya,

This could be related to a number of things. Does it definately only happen when you try to navigate to that web link? If so it could possibly be an internet explorer security issue, but more likely a spyware/trojan issue - have you run a Norton scan?

Cheers.

Reaction score
i instauled cambridge dictionary after that i instauled it . so msg appeared there is a shared file do you want to delete
i pressed yes . after that the problam appered when i open facebook error 0x0eedfade

Reaction score
Hiya,

Ok, was this cambridge dictionary a facebook app or a seperate program - sounds like a file has been deleted that may be needed. Would probably suggest doing a system restore to the day before it was heppening and that should sort the problem - are you running XP?

Reaction score
first thanks for your reply
the system restore wasn't activated so i couldn't run it
i run windows xp repair
the same problem appears

Reaction score
guirguisabadir said:
first thanks for your reply
the system restore wasn't activated so i couldn't run it
i run windows xp repair
the same problem appears

Hi,

For a start you can remove Norton its more trouble than its worth, go here and download the removal tool. Then go for a free AV program I recommend Anti Vir, for free or Kaspersky or NOD32 for paid.

The problem might not be linked to the above but it will help your system run better after removing Norton.

Ask a Question