Error Message w/Act 6.0

G

I use Outlook 2003 for email and ACT! 6.0 for contact management. I keep getting this error message when I am in Outlook 2003's inbox/email area. Can someone tell me how to disable it or what I must do to repair the problem

"When sending email to ACT! contacts selected from an ACT! Address Book, ACT! History cannot be recorded when Microsoft Word is used to edit email. Please refer to Outlook's online Help for information about changing this setting.

Thank you.

J

Joe Chromy, Jr

Hi GM

All you need to change is the Outlook Email Editing Settings from MS Word to
something else... I use HTML... but the standard is RTF... here are the
steps... click -

Tools
Options
Mail Format Tab
Uncheck the boxes at the top of the tab and choose HTML (or RTF) from the drop
down window.

I have been using ACT! for more than 13 years and I am an Act! Certified
Consultant... Call me if you need more help... Joe

:|>I use Outlook 2003 for email and ACT! 6.0 for contact management. I keep getting this error message when I am in Outlook 2003's inbox/email area. Can someone tell me how to disable it or what I must do to repair the problem.
:|>
:|>"When sending email to ACT! contacts selected from an ACT! Address Book, ACT! History cannot be recorded when Microsoft Word is used to edit email. Please refer to Outlook's online Help for information about changing this setting."
:|>
:|>Thank you.

Bravejoe

"That's my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller
"It Doesn't Matter!" Bravejoe

remove the "t1","us" and replace "com" with "net" from my email address to reply privately.

"There's fodder for the cannons and the guilty ones can all sleep safely." Andy Partridge XTC

Ask a Question