may be too busy.......

When accessing the server internally, even using TSWEB, we
have no problems. the port being used is open, and OWA is
working flawlessly.

Any ideas?

M

Matthew Harris [MVP]

From the outside, can you ping the terminal server and/or
telnet to port 3389 on the terminal server?

-M

Reaction score
I have the same situation. I am trying to connect from office to home. The say, the target home computer is called home1. My office has very tie security so everything goes through a proxy. I can not ping any external IP address.

However, I use no-ip service to register my dynamic IP address to a name such as

myhome.no-ip.com.

From office computer named office1, I can reach http://myhome.no-ip.com/tsWeb and load the tsWeb page (because all port forwarding was setup o.k.). After putting in the "computer name" as localhost, internal IP (such as 192.168.2.2) or as computer name (such as home computer1) on the tsWeb page, I got a message like " the remote desktop is not setup or the remot desktop is too busy to connect, please try to connect later, otherwise, contact system administrator". I can actually connect to the target home computer(hom1) using the other computer from home (home2). Can somebody give me a hand?

David.

Ask a Question