Error Message: Not enough system resources to display completely.

R

Raz

The changing of the page file size to the maximum only worked for a few days
and the user got the same error again.

The way I fixed this was to repatch the users network cable on the switch to
a different port, since doing this the user only reported this issue once and
has not seen it since, and it's been nearlly 3 weeks now. Normally he would
call us every second day.

Hope this is helpfull.

Regards
Raz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C

Chethan

Still facing the same problem after increasing the page file size...tryied by
re-connecting the network cable to different port..any solution for this..???/

B

biabailo

OMG! I'm having the same problem 5 years later and looks we still have no fix or apparent solution for this!
I already tried changing the zoom (i also found this ridiculous but I'm desperate) but none of the "so called" solutions had any effect...
This is happening for me for excel 2010 windows 7. I can't believe microsoft has no solutions or at least explanation for this until now .....
My spreadsheet is not heavy. My used range is a1:s63 (very small) and the message pops some times when I click to change tabs. All tabs have the zoom set to 100%.
RIDICULOUS!

D

dzharper

Try deleting files in windows\temp\... and also c:\users\<user>\appdata\roaming\microsoft\excel\... (might be hidden)

S

sayuranins153

Dont worry sist...actually i just log off my pc...n than i open it again...n the messege has disappear...back to normal...but dont do something twice that make ur excel going error...bye2...

Ask a Question