    supported by processor type"

    I am unable to go past this message. Any ideas? I have had no problems
    installing any other windows XP offered programs or updates.

    hawghead, Jan 5, 2008

  2. hawghead

    Engel Guest

    Hello hawghead,

    There are 2 downloads

    One for a 32bit is named Windos Defender.msi

    The other 64 is only for the 64bit OS. is named windows Defender64.msi

    Which one you download?
    Now try the other one

    I hope this post is helpful, let us know how it works ºut.

    Еиçеl
    --

    ANGER
    Anger punishes itself.

    Engel, Jan 5, 2008

  3. hawghead

    hawghead Guest

    Hey Engel thx, that fixed it. I had inadvertently dl the 64 bit ver. as you
    suggested. THX

    hawghead, Jan 5, 2008
  4. hawghead

    Engel Guest

    Hello hawghead,

    Glad to help and thanx for updating the thread.

    Engel, Jan 5, 2008