    I use the same DSN for pulling data into my 'Excel Sheet'.It works fine.
    I couldn't get more information online.

    Can anyone please help me with this situation.

    dram, May 27, 2008

  2. hmmm....intresting

    Nicholas Meyer, May 27, 2008

  3. dram

    dram Guest

    I found that the table listing after the link had same table name twice like
    'owner.tablename' and 'tablename'.when i selected 'owner.tablename' it worked.
    Also when i tried to configure the DSN i typed my 'username'..'server'
    selected options and unchecked 'Include synonyms in SQL columns' it worked
    for both 'owner.tablename' and 'tablename'.
    Can i uncheck 'Include synonyms in SQL columns' , any suggestions on this...

    dram, May 28, 2008