    Thanks in advance,
    --
    Glenn

    Guest, Oct 12, 2007

    before you delete the table and create it again clear the combo row source
    and then set it back

    Me.ComboName.RowSource = ""
    ' delete table
    ' Create table
    Me.ComboName.RowSource = "select FieldName From TableName"
    Me.ComboName.Requery

    --
    Good Luck
    BS"D

    Guest, Oct 12, 2007

    Thanks a million for the answer. It worked like a charm.
    --
    Glenn

    Guest, Oct 13, 2007