    can anyone tell me if the american 960 printer is the same as the european
    950.
    Thanks

    Guest, Feb 13, 2007

  2. If Vista has included drivers for the 960 and you have a 950 without
    drivers, the best thing to do is see if the 960s will install and print
    correctly. Unless someone is a real Epson fanatic and has both the 950 and
    960 side by side, it's almost impossible to answer your question.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    http://www.coribright.com/windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Feb 13, 2007