    select which will be inserted in the MS Word 2000 "Envelope & Labels" tool
    when printing a single envelope? I tried the default box in the contact
    properties but that does not seem to make a difference.

    Guest, Mar 18, 2006

    Joe McGuire Guest

    As I recall from OL2K, each contact's General page has a check box near the
    address to the effect of "this is the mailing Address." Check this and,
    well, that is the address that should appear when you use the Insert Address
    button iin Envelopes. What gets entered is controlled by an Autext Entry
    called Addresslayout that you cannot view directly. For more info see
    http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm if you mean you would like an
    option when you use the InsertAddress feature that let's you choose between
    the Contact's business and home address, I believe there is no way to do
    this in current versions of Word/Office without creating a sapecial macro.
    Note that a bug in later versions of Outlook removes any control you may
    have over this process using the Insert Address button in Envelopes/Labels,
    although you can still use AddressLayout.

    Joe McGuire, Mar 18, 2006