Enterprise Admin Access

When I try to access the c$ share on a workstation on one of our child
domains, I am challenged for a username and password. I am logged on a
workstation in the root domain and the account I am logged on as is a member
of the Enterprise Admins group on the root domain. I have also verified the
trust relationship between the two domains. Any suggestions? I have been
searching TechNet and the knowledge base and have yet to find any relevant
information.

Alick [MSFT]

Hi,

I am afraid you have posted the question to the wrong newsgroup; this is
the one for Microsoft Access Product, instead of Windows Domain/Windows NT
technology; most folks here focus on Microsoft Access XP/2000/97. For
domain/NT questions, you may want to post them to
Microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain or Microsoft.public.win2000.networking.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Alick Ye, MCSD
Microsoft Online Partner Support