    internet options to " enable third party browser extensions "

    does anyone one know what registry key this corresponds to?

    \Thanks

    Guest, Feb 11, 2005

    3c273 Guest

    I believe it is this one.
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Enable Browser
    Extensions
    yes to enable, no to disable.
    Louis

    "stuckey" <> wrote in message
    > In win 2000 ( not the xp version please) there is an advanced option

    under

    3c273, Feb 11, 2005

    Thanks, I will check it out and let you know

    I plan to use a group policy to alter this key directly. Im not real clear
    on how to enter that into the GPO, do i simply list the entire key as I would
    like to have it ( above)

    with winXP s2 I understand this is part of the template but not 2000

    ( I need to disable toolbars and such for network users on a 2000 network)

    Thanks

    MB

    Guest, Feb 12, 2005